Use Marijuana To Hit The Tea-spot Of Your Tongue The Oversimplified Tea Recipes
Both groups love to defend their addiction.
Both feel that they have access to the world’s best elixir.
And both feel that their ailments will be obliterated by consuming their favorite substance day in and out.
But the real legend lies in aficionados who know how to reap the maximum potential of both the elements.
We call them marijuana-tea buffs.
The obsession with earning a euphoric ride from marijuana tea seems to increase as people look to get the best marijuana tea recipe for their morning and evening-munchy relaxation times.
If cannabis smoking is not your forte, and you’ve been seeking alternative medical help— you should bookmark cannabis-tea recipe on your browser.
The exciting part about the weed tea recipe is that you have room for a lot of experimentation and creativity.
We’ll be covering three different cannabis tea recipes each unique with their tastes, concentrations, and difficulty level in the making.
But hold on!
You just don’t sprinkle cannabis powder and get your tea— it’s not that simple— you got to have some preparation.
And the preparation demands decarboxylation.
Decarboxylation— potentiating THC to the fullest
Decarboxylation is a process of converting non-high giving THCA into THC.
It’s like cutting down THCA into THC for extracting the full-potential medicinal value of marijuana-infused tea.
Generally, when you smoke— the heat converts THCA into THC, and you don’t really need extra preparation for experiencing the psychoactive hit.
However, edibles and beverages have no direct resources for this conversion.
In raw form, the effect of cannabis will lack vitality and force.
Hence, to avoid the lackluster cannabis experience— your first step should be heating the cannabis at low temperature on the stove and then follow the cooking algorithm.
That will preserve the integrity of the material and honor you with the psychotropic bliss.
Now that we understand the decarboxylation of cannabis let’s quickly go for our first marijuana tea recipe.
Marijuana tea— refreshing with the easiest method
- 1 gram cannabis bud
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Teabag/ tea ball/ tea dip
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Sugar or honey
- Grind the marijuana strain/bud by chopping it into pieces. You can use a knife or other chopping tool. Make sure that you aren’t converting the marijuana granules into fine powders.
- Apply butter on all the faces of chopped marijuana buds. Maintain the balance while mixing butter with buds. The idea is to paint a butter layer over the chopped buds. Keep in mind that you aren’t drowning the strain in butter but just coating with it. *We apply butter because we want THC to bind to something such as fatty acid. Since THC is insoluble in water, not using butter would make it useless in the tea. And that’s also the probable reason why we created small buds and not powders. Butters are easily applicable to buds.”
- Akin to tea dip, make a marijuana dip. You can also create your cannabis dip using the existing tea dip. Tear it down, throw away the tea content, and stuff it with cannabis and butter mixture. Be careful that you aren’t spilling the mixture. Feed the entire mix and pack it with a thread. You can also use metal/steel tea balls.
- Get some water on the tea making container, and boil it gently on the stove. Keep the temperature below the boiling point so that the water bubbles mildly. Don’t overheat it.
- Dip the metal tea ball with the mixture and simmer it for at least half an hour. Regulate the temperature depending on if the solution boils.
- You can also add tea flavors to gain some taste when the process reaches the final few minutes.
- Once you are done simmering the solution, remove the tea ball. Let the solution cool a bit. The tea is ready to be served.
- You can also add sugar/honey for appeasing the sweet spot on your taste bud.
You can use rose, ginger, chamomile, etc. to add energetic and creative flair to your marijuana tea and make it an aromatically wanting beverage.
Marijuana tea latte— warming up with a delicious recipe
1 gram cannabis strain 1 teaspoon butter 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup whole milk 1/2 cup water 1 tea dip (traditional flavor) 2 teaspoons of sugar/honey (option)
- Grind your marijuana strain/bud by using the knife/grinding tools. Make sure that you are cleaning the bud by removing its stems and seeds if necessary. Ensure that we have small crumbs rather than powdery form.
- Amalgamate marijuana with milk, butter, and vanilla in a blender. Blend it till its surface looks smooth. Let the solution remain as it is for an hour. We do this for smoother melding.
- Add the water in the pan. Pour the marijuana-based milk mixture into the water and let the solution simmer. Heat it till it doesn’t boil. Let the bubble show up gently. Under careful supervision, heat it for 30 minutes and regulate the temperature as required. If the water is getting low, you can add more water and allow the mixture to heat more. The objective is to maintain the level of liquid in the pan.
- Get it away from the stove and allow the solution to cool down. As soon as you pick it away from the heat, add tea dip for furthering up its flavor. Keep it inside for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through filter or sieve to hold back the bud particles in it. Keep the bowl below sieve screening and see that the solution doesn’t spill. It’s not a mandatory step. If you like the texture of cannabis bud particles, you can give up the step and proceed to the next.
- To give it a real latte feel, you can froth the milk and add whipped cream on the solution. You can also garnish the solution by sprinkling ground cinnamon.
- Again, you can add sugar or honey relative to your required sweetness and stir it to enjoy the time-savory latte.