Baking infused gluten free recipes can be incredibly daunting. Not only are you trying to infuse your recipes with CBD or THC, you are baking them gluten-free also, which adds another level of difficulty.
Have no fear! I am going to break down how to bake with cannabis for you. If you have any questions I haven’t answered, please ask in a comment below and I’ll answer them, and add them to this page.
How do you infuse gluten free baked goods with cannabis?
Infusing gluten free cookies and brownies with CBD or THC is much easier than you may think. While you can infuse many difference substances with cannabis, we are going to stick to the easiest, and most accessible marijuana infusion methods as we learn how to bake with marijuana.
- CBD or THC Distillate
- CBD or THC Infused Oil or Butter
Infusing Gluten Free Recipes with Distillate THC or CBD
The easiest method for starting out is to use a purchased CBD or THC distillate and add it directly to your recipe. Some Distillates are water soluble, which means you can very easily dissolve them in whatever liquid you are using in your recipe (milk, water, etc.)
Some THC Distillates may still need to be dissolved in oil. Just mix them with the oil in your recipe until evenly blended (you may need to gently heat it, to melt your TCH concentrate), and then add it to your recipe.
You should be able to get directions from your dispensary, or from the packaging of your distillate for the best way to dissolve your distillate before adding to your “baked” baked goods.
Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Weed Cookies
Gluten-free dark chocolate sea salt weed cookies are low carb, high in fiber, contains THC medicine & don’t taste like cardboard! These are super quick & easy to whip up & don’t require any starches or stabilizers. Make them dairy-free by substituting the kinds of butter for a dairy alternative.
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt, fine
- ¼ cup regular butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup cannabutter, room temperature
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate pistols
- sea salt, coarse
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda & fine sea salt.
- In a bowl fitted for a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the butters & sugars together.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beat in the vanilla. Mix in the dry ingredients. Mix in the dark chocolate pistols.
- Use a 2 oz. muffin scoop to portion the cookies. Sprinkle coarse sea salt on top & bake for 12-14 minutes.
An Immune-Boosting CBD Green Smoothie Drink
We combine CBD with vitamins to formulate our delicious immune-boosting green smoothie drink. Create your own anti-viral weed drink with natural ingredients in the comfort of your home. Our simple recipe requires very few ingredients and can be made in only 10 minutes.
- 50 Mg CBD Oil
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup pineapple chopped
- 1 Knob Fresh ginger
- 1 Knob Fresh turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- Black pepper
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend ingredients plus CBD untill you have a smoothie.
Gluten Free Weed Brownies Recipe
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Butter *Melted
- 3 Cups White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- To make these delicious gluten free weed brownies, you will only need a few things. You will need an oven, 9×13-inch baking dish, some mixing bowls, a wire rack and a toothpick.
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Then lightly grease the 9×13-inch baking dish or line it with aluminum foil. This will ensure the brownies do not stick to the pan when you remove them.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted cannabis-butter, sugar, and vanilla. Then beat in the 4 eggs one at a time while thoroughly mixing after each one. Ensure the mixture is well blended.
- Now using a separate mixing bowl, sift together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Once it is sifted together, gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture until its well blended.
- Optional* stir in the cup of chocolate chips. This step is optional depending on your preferences.
- Now once the batter has been thoroughly blended, spread it into the prepared 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven. To check when the gluten free weed brownies are done, insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean they’re ready (can easily pull out), usually 35-40 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool off before dividing it up into the desired serving sizes.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies Are Gluten-Free
Easy gluten-free cannabis peanut butter cookies have only 4 simple ingredients. These flourless cookies are also a plentiful source of protein, fat and tasty sweetness. The high sugar content creates a cookie with a snappy texture, unlike most gluten-free cookies that contain gluten-free flour.
- cannabis peanut butter
- granulated sugar
Different Methods of Making Cannabis Peanut Butter
If you don’t have cannabis peanut butter on hand, you can easily make some. Start by decarboxylating cannabis. Break dry cannabis into small pieces before placing in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 240°F. Next, grind decarboxylated cannabis to a fine powder. Finally, mix ground cannabis thoroughly into peanut butter.
The second method of infusing peanut butter is probably the easiest. Simply mix together decarbed tincture and peanut butter.
Thirdly, you can infuse peanut butter with concentrates. Dissolve BHO, RSO or other decarbed concentrates into a small amount of warm cooking oil. Cool oil and mix thoroughly with peanut butter afterward.
If you are incredibly ambitious and like to spend time in the kitchen, then you can make your own peanut butter. To start, roast peanuts. Next, mix roasted peanuts with infused oil or oil/decarbed dry flower in a food processor. Add a bit of sugar in order to stiffen the mixture. Use partially hydrogenated oil to prevent the peanut butter from separating. Finally, salt your cannabis peanut butter if desired.
Types of peanut butter
Even though there are 2 types of peanut butter, you can use either type to make cannabis peanut butter cookies. The first type is smooth, which spreads easily but may result in flatter cookies. The second type is crunchy, where crushed peanuts are added to peanut butter to create a crunchy texture.
Natural peanut butter contains only roasted ground peanuts. Because the oil separates, stir before using the product. Subsequently, this recipe was not tested using natural peanut butter.
Recipe Instructions For Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
Mix all ingredients together until well incorporated.
Divide dough into 18 equal portions, then roll into balls. After spacing evenly on 2 cookie sheets, press with a fork making a grid pattern. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
Bake each tray separately at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Cool on pan for 5 minutes. Move to cooling rack until completely cooled.
Makes 18 cookies.
Total time 25 minutes.
- 1 cup cannabis peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into 18 equal portions. Roll into balls. Space out evenly on 2 parchment-lined cookie sheets. Press dough with a fork to create lines. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake each sheet separately in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack until completely cooled.
How To Make Infused Peanut Butter
If you don’t have infused peanut butter, you can easily make some by mixing tincture, decarbed dried flower or decarbed concentrates dissolved in oil with peanut butter. Use a wooden spoon or hand mixer to thoroughly mix cannabis into peanut butter.